Ladies Only Class
The New Shooter Pistol class is designed for the new shooter, first-time gun owner, or those wishing to revisit the basics of safe pistol shooting. This training class
Ladies Only Class
The New Shooter Pistol class is designed for the new shooter, first-time gun owner, or those wishing to revisit the basics of safe pistol shooting. This training class is for SEMI-AUTOMATIC pistols only, designed to help familiarize the new shooter with the safe operation of their new pistol. The classroom portion is broken into two parts; range safety, on-site policies, and etiquette for new shooters/beginner shooters. The second part includes pistol nomenclature, pistol operation, and basic marksmanship. Students will participate in live-fire marksmanship drills under the direct supervision of the instructor staff.
What You Can Expect To Learn:
• Learn the firearm safety rules
• Learn how to safely load, unload and clear your pistol
• Learn the basics of marksmanship
• Learn how to load your magazines
• Learn how to properly clear your pistol
Hours: 3 Number of Students: 8
• Semi-automatic pistol (.380ACP, 9mm, .40cal or .45ACP) *
• 50 rounds of pistol ammunition*
• 2 x pistol magazines
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, a comfortable shirt, and athletic shoes
• Clear wrap-around ballistic eye protection
• Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
• Water & snacks
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: If you are unable to attend the class, you may request a refund or transfer to another class up to 72 hours prior to the class and will be subject to a $35 rescheduling/cancelation fee. No refunds or reschedules will be provided within 72 hours of the class or after the class. Please email the Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or reschedule your class.
Late Arrival To Class: Due to the safety briefing held at the beginning of the class, students are allotted a 5-minute grace period to arrive. Any student who fails to arrive after 5 minutes past the start time will be considered a “No-Show” and will need to purchase the class again at a later date.