- Treat every firearm as if it was loaded.
- Keep all firearms pointed down range.
- Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until your sights are on target.
- Keep your firearm on safe, if applicable, while not in use.
- Case and uncase all firearms on top of the bench.
- Eye and ear protection must be on prior to entering any shooting bay.
- Open only one door at a time (allow other door to close first).
- No uncased firearms are allowed outside of the bays unless it has a chamber flag, or has been deemed safe and clear by TRA personnel.
- Food, drinks, and tobacco are not allowed inside the bays.
- No passing firearms from lane to lane.
- No calibers above 375 H&H are allowed.
- No hand loaded or personal reloaded ammo.
In case of a “Cease fire” place firearms on the bench, pointed down range, back against the wall, and wait for further instruction by Range Personnel.*The Range Safety Officer (RSO) and all other TRA staff members reserve the right to correct shooters of any violation that have been witnessed, and remove shooters from the firing line without cause.
The Range at Austin is a safety focused facility. As Austin’s premier gun store and shooting range we take our commitment to the community seriously. Thank you for helping us maintain and safe shooting environment for all.