Please check your class time.
Ladies Only Class
The New Shooter Pistol class is designed for the new shooter, first-time gun owner, or those wishing to revisit the basics of safe pistol shooting. This training class is for SEMI-AUTOMATIC pistols only, designed to help familiarize the new shooter with the safe operation of their new pistol. The classroom portion is broken into two parts; range safety, on-site policies, and etiquette for new shooters/beginner shooters. The second part includes pistol nomenclature, pistol operation, and basic marksmanship. Students will participate in live-fire marksmanship drills under the direct supervision of the instructor staff.
What You Can Expect To Learn:
• Learn the firearm safety rules
• Learn how to safely load, unload and clear your pistol
• Learn the basics of marksmanship
• Learn how to load your magazines
• Learn how to properly clear your pistol
Number of Students: 8
• Semi-automatic pistol (.380ACP, 9mm, .40cal or .45ACP) *
• 50 rounds of pistol ammunition*
• 2 x pistol magazines
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, a comfortable shirt, and athletic shoes
• Clear wrap-around ballistic eye protection
• Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
• Water & snacks
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: If you are unable to attend the class, you may request a refund or transfer to another class up to 72 hours prior to the class and will be subject to a $35 rescheduling/cancelation fee. No refunds or reschedules will be provided within 72 hours of the class or after the class. Please email the Training Department at email@example.com to request a refund or reschedule your class.
Late Arrival To Class: Due to the safety briefing held at the beginning of the class, students are allotted a 5-minute grace period to arrive. Any student who fails to arrive after 5 minutes past the start time will be considered a “No-Show” and will need to purchase the class again at a later date.