Cost per Attendee: $125 (8 person minimum)
The LTC (License to Carry) Course is the Texas required training program for first time applicants. The concealed handgun course consists of a state mandated 4-6 classroom hours of instruction from a DPS certified Instructor.
• Texas laws pertaining to the Use of Force/Deadly Force and weapons;
• safety and use of handguns, holsters and secure open carrying of handguns;
• Non-violent dispute resolution;
• Safe and proper storage practices for firearms emphasizing practices that eliminate potential for accidental injury to a child.
The Firearms Proficiency portion consists of a 50-round course of fire at 3, 7 and 15 yds. A combination of lecture, A/V presentation and hands-on exercises will be utilized to keep the class safe, enjoyable and informative.
• Semi-automatic pistol (.22LR or greater)*
• 2x pistol magazines
• 50 rounds of factory FMJ ammunition (reloads are prohibited)
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, comfortable shirt, athletic shoes and a ball cap
• Ear and eye protection
• Water bottle & snacks
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may request a refund or transfer to another class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to the start of class.