So, you just accepted the position of Best Man or Babe of Honor. Now what? Let the party planning begin. Though the most important part of being in the wedding party is providing support for the Bride and Groom, the most fun is planning the Bachelor/Bachelorette party!
Step 1 is to consult the bride or groom, find out the types of activities that are interesting to them. This is their weekend after all! Of course, a few surprises are okay too.
Step 2 don’t invite too many people…… MAKE IT MEMORABLE.
Step 3 is the best part, plan the weekend. If you are planning your weekend to Austin, we have some great suggestions!
Our favorite Austin adventures:
- True North Charters, this is the perfect mid-morning or afternoon activity. Lake Travis has gorgeous views and enjoying them from a 4-hour pontoon ride is our favorite way…did we mention there’s a party cove AND a nude beach?
- The Little Darling, you can’t go wrong here. They have the best food, the best beers, and the best atmosphere. This is the perfect stop for lunch or, brunch on Sunday. They have indoor and outdoor dining, live music, pool tables, and staff that treats you like family.
- Looking for something a little more adventurous? Driveway Austin will have you holding your breath at every turn and twist. You’ll be the co-pilot to a real racecar driver with speeds up to 160 MPH. This East Austin racetrack will wind you through gorgeous Texas trees and make all your friends back home jealous!
- Now you can’t come to Austin, Texas and not enjoy BBQ. Whether you go to Franklin BBQ, Slab BBQ, The Salt Lick, Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ or Green Mesquite you can’t go wrong.
- Last but not least, The Range at Austin, we provide unforgettable experiences. Whether you’re a seasoned shooter or a newbie, you’re bound to have a blast. We have a wide range of firearms from your basic pistols to semi-auto ARs and multiple full-auto machine guns. You’ll feel like you walked right out of James Bond movie.