The Protect Yourself at Night is a 3-hour class on the use of handguns during low light or darkness. The students will receive a presentation on the principles of low light engagements, options for supporting equipment used in low light such as handheld flashlights, weapon mounted lights and night sights. Under various lighting conditions they will employ handheld flashlights to search, identify and engage targets in conjunction with firearms.
Number of Students: 8
Class Times: 9am-12pm & 5pm-8pm
New Pistol Shooter or similar
• Handgun (Semi-automatic recommended)
• Handheld light
• Weapon mounted light (optional)
• 50 rounds of factory ammunition
• 2 x pistol magazines minimum
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, comfortable shirt, athletic shoes and a ball cap
• Clear, wrap around ballistic eye protection
• Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may request a refund or transfer to another class. Please email email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the start of class.