Private Session $179 per student: Minimum of 4 students, Max of 8.
The New Shooter Pistol class is designed with the new shooter, first time gun owner or those wishing to revisit the basics of safe pistol shooting. This training class is for SEMI-AUTOMATIC pistols only, designed to help familiarize the new shooter with the safe operation of their new pistol. The classroom portion is broken into two parts; range safety, on-site policies and etiquette for new shooters/beginner shooters. The second part includes pistol nomenclature, pistol operation and basic marksmanship. Students will participate in live-fire marksmanship drills under the direct supervision of the instructor staff.
What You Can Expect To Learn:
• Learn the firearm safety rules
• Learn how to safely load, unload and clear your pistol
• Learn the basics of marksmanship
• Learn how to load your magazines
• Learn how to properly clear your pistol
Number of Students: Min 4, Max 8
• Semi-automatic pistol (.380ACP, 9mm, .40cal or .45ACP)
• 50 rounds of pistol ammunition*
• 2 x pistol magazines
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, comfortable shirt and athletic shoes
• Clear wrap around ballistic eye protection
• Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
• Water & snacks
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, refunds or reschedules will be provided up to 72 hours prior to the class. If you are unable to attend the class, you may request a refund or transfer to another class up to 72 hours prior to the class and will be subject to a $35 rescheduling/cancelation fee. Please call the Training Department at (737) 802-3713 to request a refund or reschedule your class.