Please check your class time.
One-handed shooting is a critical skill for both defensive and competition shooting. Whether you are opening a door, holding a flashlight, protecting a loved one, or have sustained an injury to a limb, you need to have the confidence to fire with only one hand on the gun. In this class, you will learn critical details to control recoil and maintain accuracy shooting with both your strong hand only, and your support (weak) hand only.
What You Can Expect To Learn in the One-Handed Shooting Clinic:
• Determining one-handed shooting stance
• Proper grip and shoulder adjustments for recoil control
• To cant or not to cant?
• How to safely transfer the gun from hand to hand
• Improved trigger manipulation
• Improved overall two-handed performance and control
Prerequisites: New Pistol Shooter, Texas LTC, or equivalent experience
• Semi-automatic pistol or revolver
• 50 rounds of pistol ammunition*
• 2 x pistol magazines if applicable
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, comfortable shirt and athletic shoes
• Clear wrap around ballistic eye protection
• Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
• Water & snacks
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
*Available for purchase/ rent
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may request a refund or transfer to another class. Please email email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the start of class. Requests made after this time will be subject to a $35 rescheduling fee.