This 2-hour class introduces the 4 pillars of personal defense; technical, tactical, mental and physical.
• Discover how the body reacts to high stress and techniques you can use to help manage panic
• Understand the importance of practice, conditioning and skill development
• Develop basic strategies to mitigate risk in everyday scenarios
• Learn the different stages of alertness and mental preparation for conflict
• Develop mental strategies for predicting potential conflicts
• Create go/no go criterion and learn about the three “d’s”
• Learn techniques to improve communication skills and avoid potential conflicts
Hours: 2 hours
Maximum Students: 8
Class Times: 6pm-8pm
• Note book & pen
• Drinks and snacks
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email email@example.com prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.