25% OFF Early Bird 2020 discount when you book now till 3 months before class date!
Designed for those who carry concealed now, and those who want to carry concealed every day. This is a 2-day intermediate concealed handgun training class that includes both range instruction and classroom discussions. Covering the pros and cons of various holster styles, carry methods, off body options, garment clearing techniques, concealment techniques, drawstroke drills, reload drills, strong hand only drills, low light drills, shooting on the move, close contact and step back drills.
Looking for an LTC class (formerly CHL) to acquire a concealed carry license? Check out our LTC courses.
Hours: 2 days
Maximum Students: 16
Class Times: 8am-5pm
Prerequisites: Concealed Carry 1 or similar
• Semi-automatic pistol (9mm recommended)
• 1,000 rounds of factory FMJ ammunition
• 25 rounds of factory hollow point ammunition
• 5x pistol magazines
• 5x inert training rounds
• Clothing for concealment drills (bring all)
– T-shirt or polo shirt
– Button down shirt / blouse
– Hoodie or sweater
• Sturdy belt
• Inside the waistband (IWB) holster
• Outside the waistband (OWB) holster
• Single or double magazine pouch
• Handheld flashlight with pocket clip
• Ear & eye protection
• Gun cleaning kit with lubrication
• Water bottle & snacks
• Open mind
* Due to the heightened risk of negligent discharges from trigger finger actuated retention feature, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center has prohibited these types of holsters. After careful consideration and continued concern for shooter safety we at The Range Austin will no longer permit these types of holsters. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Training Department.
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email email@example.com prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.